Building athletes from the inside out.
We recognize that each athlete has their own unique potential. We train the individual athlete to reach this potential based on their age, gender, injury history, physical ability, learning style, and dietary goals. Individual nutrition programming and ideal athlete:coach ratios have become a staple of the COMPETE-way. We combine this approach with scientifically proven training and nutrition programs and as a result, our athlete development systems have become extremely efficient and highly rewarding.
Why COMPETE Strength & Conditioning Training Programs for Athletes?
- 4:1 Athlete to Coach ratio. This allows us to train athletes as individuals. We can cater or modify training programs for the athlete’s individual needs.
- Injury reduction is priority 1. We can’t prevent injury in sports but we do strive to drastically reduce its occurrence. It doesn’t matter how big, fast, or strong you are…if you are hurt, you are on the bench.
- We do not herd our athletes like cattle. There are no more than 15 athletes in the COMPETE gym space in greater Boston, MA at one time.
- Our individual nutrition program is proven. Eating for performance is essential and it is built into the program, not an extra piece you have to pay for.
- Flexibility. Our quality over quantity philosophy allows for reasonably flexible training times.
- COMPETE athletes become explosively fast and agile. Our progressive speed and agility training is THE best in the area.